Let us know what you like and what you want to see! We encourage you to:
- Send comments or questions on articles in Biomedical Computation Review
- Suggest your favorite topics that should receive more attention
- Suggest an idea for a feature article
- Propose an idea for an "Under the Hood" tutorial
- Tell us any other way in which we can better serve this community
Letters to the Editor
If you would like your comments considered for the Letters to the Editor column in Biomedical Computation Review, be sure to include your full name, address, and daytime phone number. Letters for publication should be no longer than 150 words and may be edited for space, clarity, civility, and accuracy. Writers of letters selected for publication will be notified in advance of printing.